Minnesota Center for Professional Development Registry
Attention Practitioners of Early Childhood and School-Age Children!
Now you can advance your career online with the new Minnesota Center for Professional Development Registry, developed in collaboration with Metropolitan State University. The Registry can help you:
- Create a learning record quickly and easily.
- Find quality training with a searchable database including MNSTREAMS.
- Advance on Minnesota’s 12-step Career Lattice.
- Seek credit for prior learning.
- Access career guidance resources.
- Receive recognition for your accomplishments.
Trainers can also use the Registry, making it easier for practitioners to find them. Visit www.mncpd.org for more details or to sign up.